The Saft LS14500/T is a tagged AA size primary lithium cell based on Lithium Thionyl Chloride (Li-SOCl2) chemistry.
- High operating voltage, stable during most of the application lifetime
- Some of the highest nominal capacities on the market today
- Excellent reliability over extended operating life
- Operating Temperature Range: -60°C/+85°C (-76°F/+185°F)
- Low self-discharge rate (less than 1% after 1 year of storage at + 20°C)
- Excellent resistance to humid environments
- Low magnetic signature
- Good resistance to passivation
- Non-flammable (and non-pressurized at ambient temperature) inorganic (but corrosive) electrolyte
- Less than 1% capacity loss during storage at ambient temperature before use
- More than 25 years of mass production experience
- Excellent safety records
- Compliant with IEC 86-4 safety standard and EN 50020 intrinsic safety standard
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL) Component Recognition (File Number MH 12609)
- Compliance with the European directive RoHS
Can be used in a variety of applications such as computer memory backup, many dive computers such as the Delta P, VR2, VR3 and a whole host of PLC units.
The LS14500/T may also be known as the alternative part number Tadiran SL760/T.