The Saft LS14250 is a standard 1/2 AA size lithium battery. The bobbin construction of the LS range enables the maximum loading of active materials to achieve maximum possible energy output. With its remarkably low self-discharge (less than 1% per annum), it perfectly matches long-term applications. Because of this, these batteries are perfect for use as memory back-up in a wide range of Computer Systems or Alarm Systems.
With superior resistance to corrosion and a high voltage response (stable during most of the lifetime of the application) these cells also have a wide operating temperature of between -60ºC to +85ºC. Cases on these batteries are hermetically sealed, ensuring protection against leakage.
We can supply this Saft LS14250 as a standard cell or with Tags or Axial Pins.
- MPN: LS14250
- IEC: ER14250
- NSN: 6140-01-611-7141
- NIIN: 016117141
Also Known As
- 04226Z (Axial Pins)
- LS14250-CNA or LS14250CNA (Axial Pins)
- LS14250/T (Tagged)
- SL-750/P or SL750/P (Axial Pins)
- SL-750/S or SL750/S
- SL-750/T or SL750/T (Tagged)
- TL-2150/P or TL2150/P (Axial Pins)
- TL-2150/S or TL2150/S
- TL-2150/T or TL2150/T (Tagged)
- TL-4902/P or TL4902/P (Axial Pins)
- TL-4902/S or TL4902/S
- TL-4902/T or TL4902/T (Tagged)
- TL-5902/P or TL5902/P (Axial Pins)
- TL-5902/S or TL5902/S
- TL-5902/T or TL5902/T (Tagged)