The Tadiran SL-761 is a 2/3 AA size lithium battery. The SL-700 series offers an enhanced start compared to the SL-300 series, meaning a major improvement of voltage delay at the start of discharge at medium current levels and an intermittent discharge at medium current levels. Because of this, these batteries are perfect for use as memory back-up in a wide range of Computers. They have also been known to go into certain Alarm Systems and Sensors too.
Tadiran cells are known for their high energy density and high terminal voltage. They have an extremely low self discharge (less than 1% per annum) and a wide operating temperature of between -55ºC to +85ºC. Cases on these batteries are hermetically sealed, ensuring protection against leakage.
We can supply this Tadiran battery as a standard cell or with Tags, Axial Pins, Polarised Pins or Radial Pins.
Note: The four letters printed after “SL-761” on the cell determine tractability.
- MPN: SL-761, SL761, SL-761/S or SL761/S
- IEC: ER14335
Also Known As
- SL-761/P or SL761/P (Axial Pins)
- SL-761/PR or SL761/PR (Radial Pins)
- SL-761/PT or SL761/PT (Polarised Pins)
- SL-761/T or SL761/T (Tagged)
- TL-2155/P or TL2155/P (Axial Pins)
- TL-2155/PR or TL2155/PR (Radial Pins)
- TL-2155/PT or TL2155/PT (Polarised Pins)
- TL-2155/S or TL2155/S
- TL-2155/T or TL2155/T (Tagged)
- TL-5955/P or TL5955/P (Axial Pins)
- TL-5955/PR or TL5955/PR (Radial Pins)
- TL-5955/PT or TL5955/PT (Polarised Pins)
- TL-5955/S or TL5955/S
- TL-5955/T or TL5955/T (Tagged)