The Tadiran SL-850 is a standard 1/2 AA size lithium battery. The SL-800 series (XOL) offers an eXtended Operation Life compared to the SL-700 series. Not only do they have a longer operation life, but they have a higher capacity, extra low self discharge and extra low passivation during long term use. Because of this, these batteries are perfect for use as memory back-up in a wide range of Computers that need the reliability long term.
Tadiran cells are known for their high energy density and high terminal voltage. They have a wide operating temperature of between -55ºC to +85ºC. Cases on these batteries are hermetically sealed, ensuring protection against leakage.
We can supply this Tadiran battery as a standard cell or with Tags, Axial Pins, Polarised Pins or Radial Pins.
Note: The four letters printed after “SL-850” on the cell determine traceability.
- MPN: SL-850, SL850, SL-850/S or SL850/S
- IEC: ER14250
- NSN: 6135-01-370-2599
- NIIN: 013702599
Also Known As
- 04226Z (Axial Pins)
- LS14250CNA (Axial Pins)
- SL-850/P or SL850/P (Axial Pins)
- SL-850/PR or SL850/PR (Radial Pins)
- SL-850/PT or SL850/PT (Polarised Pins)
- SL-850/T or SL850/T (Tagged)
- TL-4902/P or TL4902/P (Axial Pins)
- TL-4902/PR or TL4902/PR (Radial Pins)
- TL-4902/PT or TL4902/PT (Polarised Pins)
- TL-4902/S or TL4902/S
- TL-4902/T or TL4902/T (Tagged)
- TL-5101/P or TL5101/P (Axial Pins)
- TL-5101/PR or TL5101/PR (Radial Pins)
- TL-5101/PT or TL5101/PT (Polarised Pins)
- TL-5101/S or TL5101/S
- TL-5101/T or TL5101/T (Tagged)