The Tadiran SL-860 is a standard AA size lithium battery. The SL-800 series (XOL) offers an eXtended Operation Life compared to the SL-700 series. Not only do they have a longer operation life, but they have a higher capacity, extra low self discharge and extra low passivation during long term use. Because of this, these batteries are perfect for use as memory back-up in a wide range of Computers that need the reliability long term.
Tadiran cells are known for their high energy density and high terminal voltage. They have a wide operating temperature of between -55ºC to +85ºC. Cases on these batteries are hermetically sealed, ensuring protection against leakage.
We can supply this Tadiran battery as a standard cell or with Tags, Axial Pins, Polarised Pins or Radial Pins.
Note: The four letters printed after “SL-860” on the cell determine tractability.
- MPN: SL-860, SL860, SL-860/S or SL860/S
- IEC: ER6
- NSN: 6135-22-622-5180
- NIIN: 226225180
Also Known As
- 04229C (Axial Pins)
- ER14505P (Axial Pins)
- ER14505T (Tagged)
- LS14500CNA (Axial Pins)
- SL-860/P or SL860/P (Axial Pins)
- SL-860/PR or SL860/PR (Radial Pins)
- SL-860/PT or SL860/PT (Polarised Pins)
- SL-860/T or SL860/T (Tagged)
- TL-4903/P or TL4903/P (Axial Pins)
- TL-4903/PR or TL4903/PR (Radial Pins)
- TL-4903/PT or TL4903/PT (Polarised Pins)
- TL-4903/S or TL4903/S
- TL-4903/T or TL4903/T (Tagged)
- TL-5104/P or TL5104/P (Axial Pins)
- TL-5104/PR or TL5104/PR (Radial Pins)
- TL-5104/PT or TL5104/PT (Polarised Pins)
- TL-5104/S or TL5104/S
- TL-5104/T or TL5104/T (Tagged)