The Tadiran SL-361 is a 2/3 AA size lithium battery which excels in long term stand-by applications such as memory back-up. Because of this, these cells go into CNC Machines regularly, but would be a great choice in any stand-by application.
Tadiran cells are known for their high energy density and high terminal voltage. They have an extremely low self discharge (less than 1% per annum) and wide operating temperature of -55ºC to +85ºC. Cases on these batteries are hermetically sealed, ensuring protection against leakage.
We supply this Tadiran battery as a standard cell or with Tags, Axial Pins, Polarised Pins or Radial Pins.
Note: The four letters printed after “SL-361” on the cell determine traceability.
- MPN: SL-361, SL361, SL-361/S or SL361/S
- IEC: ER14335
Also Known As
- SL-361/P or SL361/P (Axial Pins)
- SL-361/PR or SL361/PR (Radial Pins)
- SL-361/PT or SL361/PT (Polarised Pins)
- SL-361/T or SL361/T (Tagged)
- TL-4955/P or TL4955/P (Axial Pins)
- TL-4955/PR or TL4955/PR (Radial Pins)
- TL-4955/PT or TL4955/PT (Polarised Pins)
- TL-4955/S or TL4955/S
- TL-4955/T or TL4955/T (Tagged)
- TL-5155/P or TL5155/P (Axial Pins)
- TL-5155/PR or TL5155/PR (Radial Pins)
- TL-5155/PT or TL5155/PT (Polarised Pins)
- TL-5155/S or TL5155/S
- TL-5155/T or TL5155/T (Tagged)