The Tadiran SL-360 standard AA size lithium battery excels in long term stand-by applications such as memory back-up. Because of this, these cells go into CNC Machines regularly, but would be a great choice in any stand-by application.
Tadiran cells are known for their high energy density and high terminal voltage. They have an extremely low self discharge (less than 1% per annum) and wide operating temperature of -55ºC to +85ºC. Cases on these batteries are hermetically sealed, ensuring protection against leakage.
We supply this Tadiran battery as a standard cell or with Tags, Axial Pins, Polarised Pins or Radial Pins.
Note: The four letters printed after “SL-360” on the cell determine traceability.
- MPN: SL-360, SL360, SL-360/S or SL360/S
- IEC: ER6
- NSN: 6135-12-318-0632 and 6135-12-301-9177
- NIIN: 123180632 and 123019177
Also Known As
- SL-360/P or SL360/P (Axial Pins)
- SL-360/PR or SL360/PR (Radial Pins)
- SL-360/PT or SL360/PT (Polarised Pins)
- SL-360/T or SL360/T (Tagged)
- TL-4903/P or TL4903/P (Axial Pins)
- TL-4903/PR or TL4903/PR (Radial Pins)
- TL-4903/PT or TL4903/PT (Polarised Pins)
- TL-4903/S or TL4903/S
- TL-4903/T or TL4903/T (Tagged)
- TL-5104/P or TL5104/P (Axial Pins)
- TL-5104/PR or TL5104/PR (Radial Pins)
- TL-5104/PT or TL5104/PT (Polarised Pins)
- TL-5104/S or TL5104/S
- TL-5104/T or TL5104/T (Tagged)