The Tadiran TL-5930 is a standard D size lithium battery. These batteries offer an enhanced start, meaning a major improvement of voltage delay at the start of discharge at medium current levels and an intermittent discharge at medium current levels. Because of this, these batteries are perfect for use as memory back-up in a wide range of CNC Machines.
Tadiran cells are known for their high energy density and high terminal voltage. They have an extremely low self discharge (less than 1% per annum) and a wide operating temperature of between -55ºC to +85ºC. Cases on these batteries are hermetically sealed, ensuring protection against leakage.
We can supply this Tadiran battery as a standard cell or with Tags.
- The four letters printed under “TL-5930” on the cell determine tractability.
- This is a US Tadiran cell. We stock more of and would recommend the European equivalent, the SL-2780.
- MPN: TL-5930, TL5930, TL-5930/S or TL5930/S
- IEC: ER20
Also Known As
- SL-2780/S or SL2780/S
- SL-2780/T or SL2780/T (Tagged)
- SL-780/S or SL780/S
- SL-780/T or SL780/T (Tagged)
- TL-2300/S or TL2300/S
- TL-2300/T or SL2300/T (Tagged)
- TL-5930/T or TL5930/T (Tagged)