The Panasonic Lithium BR-2/3A battery is used as the back-up in instruments that use a battery to back-up the buffer and real-time clock in the event of main battery failure. Often this is devices like PLC machines.
We supply this Panasonic battery as a standard cell or with Tags or Polarised Pins.
- GE Fanuc PLC Controllers
- Texas Instruments PLC Controllers
- Sequential Circuits Synthesizer
- MPN: BR-2/3A or BR2/3A
- IEC: BR17335
- NSN: 6135-99-851-1379
- NIIN: 998511379
Also Known As
- 2587678-8008 or 25876788008
- BR-2/3A-E2SP or BR2/3AE2SP (Polarised Pins)
- BR-2/3A/T or BR2/3A/T (Tagged)
- BR-2/3AE or BR2/3AE
- CR17335SE-C13 (Polarised Pins)
- PCL6403 (Polarised Pins)