This rechargeable Ansmann 2S1P format lithium-ion battery pack is made up of 2 18650 size cells. Manufactured by the experts at Ansmann, this pre-wired pack is available quickly for easy design-in solutions. Each cell has an integrated safety board but crucially the pack has a valid UN transport certificate.
Compared to NiMH technology, these Li-ion battery packs offer twice as much energy and have low self-discharge rate. Furthermore they have a wide operating temperature of -20ºC to +60ºC, making them ideal for most common applications.
- Nominal voltage: 7.4V
- Nominal capacity: 3450mAh
- Minimum capacity: 3400mAh
- Energy: 25.53Wh
- Safety advice for Li-ion batteries:
- Do not crush, heat, incinerate, short circuit, dismantle or immerse in any liquid or it may vent or rupture
- Follow charging instructions
- Do not charge below 0°C
- Tested and approved to UN38.3
- MPN: 2447-3030-20 or 2447303020