The Tadiran SL-560 standard AA size lithium battery is part of the SL-500 series. Because of this, it offers an extended temperature range compared to the SL-700 series, meaning they boast an operating temperature of between -55ºC to +130ºC. Due to this, these batteries are perfect for use in high temperature applications.
Tadiran cells are known for having a high energy density and high terminal voltage. Additionally, they have an extremely low self discharge (less than 1% per annum) and the cases on these batteries are hermetically sealed, ensuring protection from leakage.
We supply this Tadiran battery as a standard cell or with Tags, Axial Pins or Polarised Pins.
- The four letters printed after “SL-560” on the cell determine traceability.
- The SL-500 series are special Tadiran cells and will have a long lead time. Therefore, if we are low or out of stock, please get in touch to be advised on availability.
- MPN: SL-560, SL560, SL-560/S or SL560/S
- IEC: ER6
- NSN: 6135-12-366-7368
- NIIN: 123667368
Also Known As
- SL-560/P or SL560/P (Axial Pins)
- SL-560/PT or SL560/PT (Polarised Pins)
- SL-560/T or SL560/T (Tagged)
- TLH-5903/P or TLH5903/P (Axial Pins)
- TLH-5903/PT or TLH5903/PT (Polarised Pins)
- TLH-5903/S or TLH5903/S
- TLH-5903/T or TLH5903/T (Tagged)