The Tadiran SL-550 standard 1/2 AA size lithium battery is part of the SL-500 series. Because of this, it offers an extended temperature range compared to the SL-700 series, meaning they boast an operating temperature of between -55ºC to +130ºC. Due to this, these batteries are perfect for use in high temperature applications.
Tadiran cells are known for having a high energy density and high terminal voltage. Additionally, they have an extremely low self discharge (less than 1% per annum) and the cases on these batteries are hermetically sealed, ensuring protection from leakage.
We supply this Tadiran battery as a standard cell or with Tags, Axial Pins, Polarised Pins or Radial Pins.
- The four letters printed after “SL-550” on the cell determine traceability.
- The SL-500 series are special Tadiran cells and will have a long lead time. Therefore, if we are low or out of stock, please get in touch to be advised on availability.
- MPN: SL-550, SL550, SL-550/S or SL550/S
- IEC: ER14250
- NSN: 6135-01-370-2599
- NIIN: 013702599
Also Known As
- SL-550/P or SL550/P (Axial Pins)
- SL-550/PR or SL550/PR (Radial Pins)
- SL-550/PT or SL550/PT (Polarised Pins)
- SL-550/T or SL550/T (Tagged)
- TLH-5902/P or TLH5902/P (Axial Pins)
- TLH-5902/PR or TLH5902/PR (Radial Pins)
- TLH-5902/PT or TLH5902/PT (Polarised Pins)
- TLH-5902/S or TLH5902/S
- TLH-5902/T or TLH5902/T (Tagged)