The GP400LAHT2AX is a two cell high temperature 4Ah NiMH battery that is designed to meet the requirements of emergency lighting applications.
- Can be charged continuously at between 0.033 and 0.05 (130 – 200mA)
- Upper operating temperature of 50°C for up to 4 years
- Mercury, cadmium and lead free
We supply various 2 cell and 3 cell format versions with a male push on terminal at the +ve and a lead and female push on at the -ve for series connection giving the option of 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 cell batteries.
Cross referenced with other manufacturers part numbers
- Farnell – 1011458
- Orbik – BH164
- Mackwell – B902, B904, and B906
- Yuasa – 2QQMH4-0-LP
- GP – GP400LAHT2A1X
- Wila – BATT-028
- Alternative – 2/GP400LAHT, 2xGP400LAHT
- Other Supplier 1 – BT03162
- Other Supplier 2 – BT05218
- Other Supplier 3 – RTPD6645