The Petzl PIXA 1 (E78AHB) Headlamp is part of the incredible PIXA Headlamps Range that Petzl have brought us. For those of you who are not familiar with the PIXA range why not take a quick look at the video below to fill you in!
Petzl PIXA 1 Headlamp Features:
- Mounting plate for helmets without headband (included)
- A lighting mode ideal for close-range work: wide, uniform beam, lights to 15 metres for 12 hours (25 lumens)
- Constant lighting, guaranteed lighting performance that does not diminish during its entire lifetime
- Reserve lighting when batteries are almost discharged: lights to 5 metres for a minimum of 10 hours
- Waterproof to -1 m for 30 minutes (IP 67), no maintenance required after immersion
- Excellent resistance to falls (2 metres), to impacts and to crushing (80 kg)
Petzl PIXA 1 Headlamp Specifications:
- ATEX: CE0080, Ex II 3 GD, Ex nAnL IIB T4
- HAZLOC: class I Groups C & D div II, Class II Group G div II, Operating Temperature code T4
- Resistant to chemicals
While we all wish that there was a Petzl CORE equivalent for the fantastic PIXA 1 and indeed all of the PIXA range, unfortunately there currently isn’t. We understand that you don’t want to spend too much more on batteries after the purchase of a brand new headlamp.
Cell Pack Solutions have thought about this and that’s why we are offering this headlamp with Duracell Procell 20 x AA Batteries to keep you going with an extra 10 battery replacements after purchasing. The best news is your saving yourself all of that extra spending!