Like many companies, we have a corporate responsibility where we believe that we should play a part in the community at large:
- Active supporters of the following:
- Attained ISO 9001 and 14001 Accreditations, both maintained to the best of our ability
- Installed 18 kW solar panel array on our building roof, offsetting energy usage and reducing carbon footprint
- Listed on Environment Agency’s National Packaging Waste Database under BPRN01092
- Created battery disposal collection point, ensuring all waste is collected/disposed in the correct manner
- Signed South Tyneside Council health charter to improve our staff’s health and well being
- Supporting St. Clare’s Hospice (Jarrow), our corporate partner and fundraising their events
- Supporting The Customs House, our local centre of culture and sponsoring their annual pantomime
- Supporting South Shields Chess Club 150th Anniversary Events
- Supporting Toilet Twinning with our #JustFriday Campaign
Cell Pack Solutions Ltd. recognises its obligations to act responsibly, ethically and with integrity in its interactions with all there, staff, customers, suppliers, neighbours and the environment as a whole.
To this end:
- The Company has a separate Environmental Policy Statement clarifying its commitment to negating its impact on the environment, and has achieved ISO14001 accreditation to this end.
- The Company carries out regular risk assessments to guarantee the wellbeing of staff and visitors, in accordance with Health and Safety legislation.
- The Company is recognises Investors in People and other International Standards to guarantee the quality of its management systems.
- The Company actively manages its reputation, and drives best practice, through the application of Ethical Sales and Purchasing Policies.
- The Company is an Equal Opportunities Employer which promotes diversity and does not differentiate on grounds of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or physical ability.
- The Company actively contributes to social and environmental initiatives in the local community both through supporting local Charitable Trusts and also through the donation of time and expertise.
- The Company commits to being open and transparent in the interests of promoting best practice.