Cell Pack Solutions monitors and assesses all quality accreditations on a yearly basis with the improvement of business performance at the heart of all efforts. Listed below are the details of our current accreditations; the company continues to work towards new and relevant accreditations that will benefit us as we look to grow our business operations.
If you wish to have a copy of any of our accreditation certificates for your records, please visit our Downloads page.
Quality Management System (QMS)
Cell Pack Solutions operate a Quality Management System (QMS) accredited to ISO 9001:2015 to establish a customer orientated organization with a direction for continuous improvement. The achievement of this major quality standard is testament to our commitment to the highest quality standard for manufacturing, customer services as well as satisfying statutory and regulatory requirements for the design and manufacture of specialist battery and industrial battery cell packs. It ensures that we have:
- Customer focus
- Involvement of people
- Process approach
- System approach to management
- Continual Improvement
- Factual approach to decision making
- Mutually beneficial supplier relation
Environmental Management System (EMS)
Cell Pack Solutions have also been accredited with the Environmental Management System (EMS) ISO 14001:2015. This means that we as a company recognise our responsibilities and are committed to the protection of the environment and as such will do the following:
- Make provision for encouraging good environmental practices encompassing the spirit as well as the letter of environmental legislation
- Establish objectives and targets for improving environmental performance ensuring that they are reviewed and updated as necessary
- Minimise the environmental impact of products, processes, materials and / or services and encourage the use of low environmental impact materials wherever practically possible and assess new company activities with a view to reducing the significance of their impact on the environment
- Develop, document, implement and maintain an environmental management system which meets BS EN ISO 14001 and other company requirements
- Continuously improve the conservation and efficient use of energy and natural resources and provide adequate support to sustain improvements
- Prevent pollution and promote the reduction, recovery and recycling of waste
- Share best environmental practice with other companies
- Take all practical and reasonable measures to prevent environmental emergencies, accidents and incidents from occurring and notify relevant stakeholders (e.g. customers, suppliers, employees, external authorities, community) of intended corrective and preventive actions should the need arise.
- Encourage customers, suppliers and subcontractors to adopt good environmental practices.
- Perform regular audits and reviews of the environmental management system and activities to ensure compliance with specified requirements and to promote continuous improvement.
- Communicate these requirements to all employees, defining their responsibilities within the Environmental Management System.
- Ensure adequate resource is provided and employees receive relevant training.
- Ensure this statement is made available to the public.